Monday, November 15, 2010

I LOVE JUMBO FRANK'S

I was in the grocery store the other day, standing in line, watching the guy in front of me, buy $200.00 worth steaks....with food stamps  ' that me and you.'...correction!!!!!!!  "You and I" paid for...I had just got my "pay check" cashed..was standing there with a package of "JUMBO" franks, "pack of eight".....hotdog buns...pack of six...Wondering who was going to eat the last two hotdog's on light bread!!  As I was walking home..watching him drive in his HUMMER.....I became Dazed and Confused..Then..............REALITY....What's the difference between someone not working..buying $200.00 worth of steaks...A millionaire buying $200.00 worth of steaks??? Give up.....ME AND......correction...YOU AND I!!! Without us neither could survive.....I LOVE JUMBO FRANK'S!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment